The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind.
Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
In a nutshell, the T3 is a great treadmill thanks to the following options:
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
VIDEOS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Great running deck for sprinters
- Automated 15% incline
- Smart motor (Avoids energy waste by adjusting to user weight)
- iPod compatible (Track+ console only)
- Wireless heart rate receiver
- Installation can be tricky at times
Specification: LifeFitness T3
|Heart Rate Monitor||
|Heart Rate Type||
- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 12 mph (19 kph)
- Cup Holders: 2
- Incline Increment: 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Ergobar: Yes
- Shock Absorption Flex Deck reduces impact to joints
- Walk, Jog, Run: Yes
- Space SavingDesigned to fit most spaces
- Dimensions (L x W x H)79.5 in x 34.5 in x 57.5 in (202 cm x 88 cm x 147 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor
- Weight: 243 lb (111 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Running Surface Size: 60″ x 20″ (153 cm x 51 cm)
- Motor System: 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations