LIFEFITNESS E1 Cross-Trainer
In a nutshell:
The E1 Elliptical is an outstanding cross trainer that combines premium design with cutting-edge entertainment to bring club-quality home.
A solid training platform, the E1 boasts a powerful elliptical drive and WhisperStride™ technology for an incredibly smooth and quiet stride with 20- resistance levels, while the advanced club-inspired Track Plus console brings a whole new level of workout variety.
Here are the top features of the Life Fitness E1 to look for:
A large fixed 20″ stride length offers a natural motion that is boosted by oversized pedals that allow you the freedom to move comfortably.
COMFORT AND HANDLEBARS
Life Fitness has employed thorough biomechanics research to help to develop an ellipse path that closely mimics human movement so that it feels smooth and natural.
ErgoGrip™ handlebars provide greater stability during workouts focused on the lower body and include hand sensors to monitor your heart rate, with an included chest strap offering a wireless option.
CONSOLE AND TECHNOLOGY
The advanced Track Plus console comes with 14 built-in workouts which provide a variety of challenges. Compatible with both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, you can access your favorite third party apps such as RunSocial (formally Paofit) either directly or via the LFOpen platform, enjoy personalized workouts and connect to the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website for infinite programs and real-time workout tracking.
Fitted with a USB port, you can constantly update your console software as exciting new advances emerge. The options are never ending!
The Track Plus console features an easy-to-use LCD interface, displaying all your important performance feedback including calories, distance, heart rate and more while workouts are handily grouped in 4s for easier selection.
With contact heart rate sensors built into the front handlebars, accurate and consistent heart rate monitoring is taken care of. You can also use the wireless heart rate chest strap for even more accuracy and convenience. There are also integrated iPod/iPhone controls on the console so you can connect to your playlists for entertainment.
The E1 includes 20 resistance levels which is enough to make this suitable for beginners all the way up to advanced exercisers. It also includes oversized non-slip pedals that ensure safety and comfort for any user.
Club-inspired looks make the E1 an attractive addition to your home setting. It features a stylish, contemporary design, complete with a striking Titanium finish.
The LifeFitness E1 CrossTrainer is a high-end crosstrainer that will meet your needs in many ways. If you’re looking to add a commercial grade elliptical crosstrainer to your home gym, then its as good as it gets.
VIDEOS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Low price for a high-end crosstrainer
- Very smooth stride (20" stride)
- Wireless heart rate monitoring
- Virtually silent operation
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- 20 resistance levels
- 12 preset workouts
- up to 4 user profiles
- Water bottle holders
- Five-year parts warranty
- No cooling fan
- No incline
Specification: LIFEFITNESS E1 Cross-Trainer
- Stride Length20 in (51 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operationsNear silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- PedalsOversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels20
- Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate hand sensors on ErgoGrip stationary front handlebars
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H)82 in x 30 in x 59 in (209 cm x 77 cm x 150 cm)
- Weight211 lb (96 kg)
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height6.5 in (17 cm)
- Stride Length Max20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride TechnologyYes