LIFEFITNESS E5 Cross-Trainer
In a nutshell:
The Life Fitness E5 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is the top model in the E Series of elliptical cross-trainers designed to be efficient, easy to use models that you can get just get on and go. The E5 has a rear-drive designed that is fairly compact with a sleek, modern look and feel.
Here are the top features of the Life Fitness E1 to look for:
An adjustable stride length from 18″ to 24″ offers a natural motion that is boosted by oversized pedals that allow you the freedom to move comfortably but also to fit the workout needs of any exerciser.
COMFORT AND HANDLEBARS
Life Fitness has employed thorough biomechanics research to help to develop an ellipse path that closely mimics human movement so that it feels smooth and natural.
ErgoGrip™ handlebars provide greater stability during workouts focused on the lower body and include hand sensors to monitor your heart rate, with an included chest strap offering a wireless option.
CONSOLE AND TECHNOLOGY
The advanced Track Plus console comes with 14 built-in workouts which provide a variety of challenges. Compatible with both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, you can access your favorite third party apps such as RunSocial (formally Paofit) either directly or via the LFOpen platform, enjoy personalized workouts and connect to the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website for infinite programs and real-time workout tracking.
Fitted with a USB port, you can constantly update your console software as exciting new advances emerge. The options are never ending!
The Track Plus console features an easy-to-use LCD interface, displaying all your important performance feedback including calories, distance, heart rate and more while workouts are handily grouped in 4s for easier selection.
With contact heart rate sensors built into the front handlebars, accurate and consistent heart rate monitoring is taken care of. You can also use the wireless heart rate chest strap for even more accuracy and convenience. There are also integrated iPod/iPhone controls on the console so you can connect to your playlists for entertainment.
The E5 includes 20 resistance levels which is enough to make this suitable for beginners all the way up to advanced exercisers. It also includes oversized non-slip pedals that ensure safety and comfort for any user.
Club-inspired looks make the E5 an attractive addition to your home setting. It features a stylish, contemporary design, complete with a striking Titanium finish.
The standard Life Fitness E5 Cross-Trainer elliptical warranty includes:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 Year
(Life Fitness sells two extended warranties for E5 Cross-Trainer too.)
The LifeFitness E5 CrossTrainer is a brilliant high-end crosstrainer. This cross trainer is durable and reliable, with multiple user profiles as well as an adjustable stride from 18″ to 24″ it’s a great choice for homes with more than one trainee.
You won’t find better than that.
VIDEOS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Adjustable stride from 18" to 24"
- Wireless heart rate monitoring
- Activity Zone coaching
- Virtually silent operation
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- 20 resistance levels
- 12 preset workouts
- up to 4 user profiles
- Water bottle holders
- Five-year parts warranty
- No cooling fan
- High price
Specification: LIFEFITNESS E5 Cross-Trainer
18" – 24"
- CoachingActivity Zone targets specific muscle groups with LegSculptor and Total Body Trainer workouts
- Cup Holders2
- Integrated Moving Arm FeaturesMulti-grip to enable choosiing most comfortable
- Stride Length18 in – 24 in (46 cm x 61 cm), Electronically Adjustable
- WhisperStride, near silent operationsNear silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- PedalsCushioned pedal inserts for increased comfort
- Resistance Levels20
- Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
- Resistance ControlsMoving handlebars
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H)84 in x 34 in x 66 in (214 cm x 87 cm x 168 cm)
- Weight251 lb (114 kg)
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height10 in (26 cm)
- Stride Length Max24 in (61 cm)
- Stride Length Min18 in (46 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride TechnologyYes